Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life today

So life is flying by and we are already into the holidays, I can hardly believe it!! I have recently gotten a new calling and I am now serving as the first counselor in the primary presidency. I am very excited, I love primary and I love the kids it it Ü. Brad and I are still running our carpet cleaning business and along with that, Brad has recently passed his Insurance tests and is now working as a Financial specialist, along with a friend of ours. The name of their company is the Wealth Guardian Group. ING is the company that is thier broker provider but they offer and sell products for over 80 different companies. We are excited to finally be in the field Brad has always enjoyed.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

EM!!
It is so fun to SEE you! I think the last time was right before we moved and your older kids were just babies! I saw your name on another blog & had to check it out. It would be so fun to catch up. You and Brad totally look the same, but man- your kids have grown! Congrats on little Crue. I love that name! our blog is www.gregandme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Em, post more stuff!!!

Tami Ray said...

Hey Guys! Its the Ray's from the ward. I am new to blogging and still trying to figure this all out. I keep finding people I know on other peoples pages. So I wanted to say HI and here is our page if you want to check it out. Glad to find you on here, your page is so cute!

http://therays2000.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I found you and your sisters blogs and I am so excited. I know I could probably just walk down to your house and talk to you but this is so much more fun sometimes. And, I don't want to be another big sister and tell you that you need to post some more, because I already tell Juliette that, but......please post more. You guys are the best!

ilm3ib said...

It was so great to see you the other day. Good luck wit T-ball... Your page is adorable. I hope everything works itself out! Take care~

Ben and Jenn said...

Emily-

It is Jenn (Hansen) Kunzler. I was playing around on my sister-in-laws (Crystal) blog page and I found you on her links of friends! Our husbands are brothers. What a small world. It has been so long since I have seen/talked to you. How are you guys? You are beautiful as always. I am so glad that you started a blog. Check out our blog if you'd like. I'd love to hear from you. Count on me checking back in on you and your adorable family often.